I had my period then the day after it finished I had unprotected sex . I took the morning after pill and after taking the pill i spotted for about a week. Could the change the dates i should ovulate this mth.

hi, a morning after pill can't exactly change your ovulation dates, but it can prolong your period, which automatically means that your ovulation date is not the same anymore. So, in that case, yes, it can delay your period. It can change your cycle, but it doesn't have to. It all depends on your body. I took it three times in my life and I never had issues with it. My period was normal, regular, my ovulation dates were correct, so there is no reason to be scared. So, it can affect your whole cycle, and when it affects it, it also affects your ovulation! 

YES, PLAN B totally changes your cycle.

You should not consider yourself 'safe' at any time, until you are moniroting your cycles again.

hello, my names alison.
i was wondering if the morning after pill can change the date you ovulate?, i had my period june 23rd and took the morning after pill on june the 4th i then had another period june 8th does this mean i could'v ovulated again 19th till the 24th as iv been havin unprotecited sex since then and the calculator suggest these days are my most fetille.

this would help alot thnks x