i had sex 3 days after my period...(i had my period june 3rd- it ended june 10th) i had sex june 13th. can i get pregnant? i had unprotected sex but my bf said he didnt cum that much and most of it was on my thighs and it was dripping out of the opening..can i get pregnant..im freaking out please help me

The simple answer is yes you can. Depending on the length of your cycle you could get pregnant. For example if you have a 26 day cycle then you can reasonably expect to ovulate 14 days before your next period would occur, so that would be day 12 after your last period started. If you have a 7 day long period and had sex on day 10 it is possible that the sperm may have 'waited' for the egg to be released. Sperm can live in the body for about 48 hrs. If you are a teen to mid twenty's your cycle may be irregular and that would further complicate the whole ovulation date thing.

If you were my sister or daughter is would say "don't have unprotected sex" condoms are cheaper than babies.

YES you sound like you ar at risk. GET THE MORNING AFTER PILL ASAP..IT can be taken up to 5 DAYS after unprtected sex..The IUD can be inserted up to 7 days after sex.