Just recently my bf and I had a sexual altercation in the shower. He fingered me and had precum on his fingers. He said after, he rinse his hand (that he used to finger me) from the shower handle before fingering me. Keep in mind I was on my last day of my period (started June 22 and ended June 27), my cycle are usually 26 days long, so not a usual cycle.  I would also want to add that I was on birth control 1-2 days before the start of my period.  I understand there little to no sperm existing in precum (depending if he urinated before or not) and him rinsing his hand in water lowers the chances, but I'm just worried. It's also crazy how I just got my wisdom out on June 30th, and I don't know if it has an affect on my chances on being pregnant.  So with that being said, what are the odds of me being pregnant and your opinions on my situation.

Like, It is possible. But probably not.

thank you for your input, but may I ask why you believe so.

I'm a bit paranoid as you can tell.

Update: I've beginning to have mood swings and slight cravings, but my next period is expected on July 17-20. Is there still any chance I'm pregnant?

Health Guru
On what date was it that he fingered you in the shower?

I believe the last day of my period Wednesday, June 27

I also had a different post I posted today which might help:

I've recently stopped taking birth control due to personal reasons, and I've read that it takes a while to ovulate and get your period.
Little did I know, I ended up getting my period 1-2 days after I stopped taking the pill. Keep in mind I usually have a 26 day (irregular) cycle and I was only around 2 weeks into the birth control.
My questions is:
Is it normal to have your period that early after I stopped taking the pill?
What are the odds of it being ovulation bleeding (ovulating on your period)?

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/chances-of-ovulating-right-after-you-stop-taking-birth-control