Ok, well in 2010 in the month of march my stomach was starting to hurt so I thought I was gonna get my pireod...well let me tell you I've been irreguler ever since I could remember having a pireod,so now you could see why I was unsure that I was gonna start.well I spotted for one day and then nothing :-( it's april and next month will be one year without a pireod.some one told me that I could have cancer and I should get checked...what should I do I'm trying to get pregnant?i've been married for 6 years.and I wanna give my man a baby. What do you guys think? :'(

You didn't say how old you are, but if your periods have always been irregular there are big chances that your hormones that regulate ovulation and menstrual cycle are not in balance and that is something that is treatable and the cancer surely is not anywhere near the top of the things that cause irregular and skipped periods, especially when you take into account that you have always had the same condition. So, yes, you should get checked, but so that you can get treated for this hormonal imbalance and because checkup is definitely a good thing to do when you are trying to conceive.