Hey I'm a 14 1/2 female, I get these really bad shots of pain in my lower right abdominal area right below my rib cage, every now and again that hurts way worse than regular period pains, which I don't get. It hurts so much and it's been happening much more often. Its so intense It makes me want to cry and sometimes I do. Also, I haven't had my period for about 3-4 months, I don't have regular periods and it with skip a month some times. I'm a virgin (thank god) and due to that I know I'm not pregnant. I haven't really told anyone about the paint or my skipped periods because I didn't and don't know if it's a big deal or not. Usually I get the pains when I'm dancing or doing some type of exorsise, but it happens at school when I'm sitting in class, that's when it's the worse. Can anyone help me?

Hi Super,

Tell your mom and go see your doctor or a gynecologist.

Yes, your periods may be irregular but 3-4 months is a long time.  You should have a good checkup just to rule out the source of the pain.  This is all the more important since you say it is getting worse.

Get checked out.  You will feel better knowing.

Hope it helps.