right ok im having a slight worry ..
my foreskin DOES pull back past the head,
but only just.
doesnt go back any further,
and it doesn't do it on it's own ! .
and sometimes when i have dry skin it hurts when i pull it back .
I want to know if this is normal .

To recap .
it DOES pull back ALL the way past the head.
but no further,
and it doesnt stay there.

thanks

If you take a look in the mirror open your mouth and lift up your tongue you will see some skin this is called the Frenulum! This is the EXACT same thing as what is connected to the shaft of your penis and the foreskin, So the good thing is that you can pull back the foreskin over the head! The only thing that is a problem for you is that it goes back right away, So you can use an oil - such as olive oil - lubricate the area just gently pull the skin back, if you keep the skin moisturized this will make it more plyable and if you GENTLY stretch the foreskin - but do NOT pull this back farther then the frenulum is telling you, you should be fine! Also know that this isn't a really big problem and easily corrected! Good luck and health!

so,
my foreskin comes just past the head,
and then kind of bunches up ,
instead of going further,
is this ok ? and will it be painful for sex,
or is that perfectly normal ?

TOTALLY normal honey! As long as it goes past the head with no problem you are totally fine! :-) Good luck and health honey

hi im having a problem when i pull my skin back over the head it hurts and it looks like there dry bits of skin on the tip that easly rubs off of my penis but starting to hurt when i pull ithe skin back back could some 1 tel me why its doing this because its only happen thurday may be friday thanks me scared flot i ask nicly on here if any 1 could help

Hi honey! This is VERY normal, it is bascially just like a young girls hymen! The foreskin is fully attached to the head of the penis and then as you grow it eventually comes away and sometimes tears away - usually through masturbation or sex! So since it hurts a lot, you HAVE to be careful, it will eventually come away OK? Just take it nice and slow! Good luck and health!