Good day everyone,

I am following One one one diet program for almost a month now. My goal is to lose 17 pounds, and so far, I am really good at it. So far, it is good, but I was following this diet program without any snack. I am really sorry about it, because I do love to snack, but I was not able to find any that is allowed.

Do you know any?

Can you please share some snack ideas for this diet program?

I really don’t know anyone who would be able to help me in this, so I was hoping that you can.

Tnx!  

Hey there,

I don’t know too much about this diet program as well, but I do know that snacks with oats are there in almost every diet program. And, that is fine, because those are really good diet snacks. You can make cookies with bananas, and cocoa. Maybe you can add some whey protein, just for the better taste and better color :)

You should find those recipes, because you can find them almost anywhere.

The most important thing is that they are delicious and that they really can be an amazing snack. You definitely should try it!

Good luck! 

Hey there,

So, I think that this one is from One one one diet program. I can’t tell you this for sure, but I remember when my sister Illina was on this diet program, she was eating this all the time. Greek yogurt with raspberries or mushrooms and honey. It is really sweet and creamy dessert, that can also make you feel full. It has combination of fiber, healthy fats and proteins, so it is good for sure.

Combine those groceries and put one tablespoon of honey.

I am sure that you are going to love it. I believe that this one is from this diet program :D

Good luck! 

Hey there,

My brother Matt is following this diet program currently. He was telling me that he has no ideas for snack as well, but that he have heard that there are a lot of ideas for snacks, but he was not able to find any of those ideas as well.

Now, I am really glad that I found this topic, so I am sure that I will be able to catch some recipes as well. Is there any possibility for you to tell me are there snacks only in the book, or I can find them somewhere else?

Please, let me know and share more recipes with us.

Tnx! 

I believe that the book is the best solution so far, that you can get. I believe that there are a lot of different recipes, so if you want to be so good in this diet program, buy the book. As I told you before, you can make oats desserts. I love banana oat bars. You need two ripe bananas, one tablespoon of vanilla, two cups of rolled oats, one tablespoon of salt, dried dates, half cup of chopped nuts, and cinnamon if you want. Heat oven to 300oF and bake banana oats snacks.

You will love it and remember that you can never go wrong with oats. 

Hey there,

I was at Azerbaijan since today. I was visiting my friend Carla, who lives there for a few years now. I really had great time. I was really surprised when I have heard that she is following one one one diet program, and she told me that this is the best diet program she ever tried.

She made me one snack, and I like it. Popcorn balls.

You will need tablespoon of canola oil, three tablespoon of unpopped popcorn kernels, two tablespoon of unsalted butter, mini marshmallows, cup of honey, salted dry roasted peanuts.

Mix it and bake it.

It is cool! 

Cool recipe and it is really easy to make.

But, what do you think about honey glazed almonds? It seems pretty tasty, right? And it is healthy, but easy to make as well.

You will need a half of cups raw almonds, one tablespoon of honey, tablespoon of chipotle chile powder, half of tablespoon of ground cumin, and salt, as much as you wish. Preheat the oven and bake them over six minutes, no more.

This snack is pretty delicious and I am sure that you will love it.

Easy to prepare, easy to cook and make.

Good luck with it! 

I wish I know abut diet programs. but I do not . All that I can say is tray to eat smart