Hi, today is 29days lmp. I was positive 26 days lmp. I took methotrexate then misoprostol 3days later I.e yesterday. Four hours later, I started bleeding and it lasted till this morning. I fully soaked three pads from 2pm till this morning and blood was bright red. However since then nothing has happened. No more blood. My pad is very dry. What do u think please,

Abortion is illegal here. Pregnancy is even illegal for unmarried and I don't want to be burnt. Help pls

Hi honey! OK! The gestational age of this embryo was 29 days the actual fetal age would have been about 15 days give or take! So the embryo would be about 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch! And your uterine lining would be about the same as a regular period! I think you have done this right and the bleeding is about right! Also note that your period will be wonky for this month - as there isn't any lining left! I HATE saying this honey, BUT I understand your situation so here goes! Vitamin C - PURE Absorbic Acid - is one of thee safest things to take instead of Asian Herbs! Please keep in mind, that I don't have any medical training, and can't tell you how much to take. This is from a book from the 70's! You need to take PURE absorbic acid NOT with Flavovlavins int them - the reason why is because when women started self Miscarrying in the 70's the government brought in additives to change the composition of Vitamin C - making it harder for a woman to have an abortion!

Rebecca Chalker has the dosage listed at 6-10 grams a day for 5-10 days.13 It specifically states the type of Vitamin C to use, which is Ascorbic Acid. Another feminist publication from the 70's, The Monthly Extract, lists the dosage as 6 grams for 5 consecutive days.14 Joy Gardener agrees, writing that 6 grams (6,000 mg) per day, for 5 days and menstruation should begin on the 6th or 7th day.15

I am concerned that the pills might not have gotten everything - so I just thought I would bring the Vitamin C into the debate! I TOTALLY understand your need for this, and I am Prochoice, I just don't like the thought of a woman doing this to herself and there might be complications and then EVERYONE finds out! So good luck honey! And please keep me posted - also laxatives can help bring on more bleeding!

hi, for th pregnancy to have passed u will have noticed like bllod clots in ur blood. the heavy bleeding so soon after is normal so dont worry. f ur concerned u havnt passed it, go to th place u got th ills from and they can check if its still there. good luck x