Hello. I'm 23 year old female and I have pretty worried about my father’s health. All his life he was healthy man but these last couple of weeks has suffered from some different health problems.
About three weeks ago he started to suffer from some stomach problems, pain and almost constant diarrhea. He was sure it was some trivial food poisoning and didn’t contact any doctor over this. Within the period of two weeks, he has also developed some vision problems because he started to suffer from blurriness. So, we have decided to seek for professional help and waiting now for blood testing results.
Could eye problems be related to some stomach infections?

Well, I have just read your post and I would really like to help you. You see, I know only one stomach infection that could cause eye problems you described- tapeworm infection.
I don’t know a lot about this condition but I know that tapeworm eggs are passed in the stools of a person who is infected and spread through water or surfaces contaminated with feces. In most cases it can come from animals such as pigs, sheep, cattle, fish, dogs and cats.
Symptoms are in most cases- constant diarrhea, unexplained weight loss, anemia, weakness, fatigue, and malnutrition.
Beside this, it can cause eye problems because the cysts could even be found in the eye and cause blurred vision. Wait for the results of blood testing.

hi my name is keith for the past year ive had this problem with all around my stomach and sides to sometimes it gets really bad some times its okay its really ennoyen it wont go away ive been the hospital they said its nutin its always there when i breadth in theres sumtin in my stomach pulling my belly back i cant get a proper breadth in its like a reaction sumtin behind my muscles pulling at them when i was away last year it was really bad i got pins n needles in my hands it got really tight n it was hard to breadth n i got really anxious theres sumtin penetrating in there the doctors dont have a clue please help me to find out wat it is my girlfriend went home on holidays last week the doctors over there said it is a mid muscle infection please wb

its really ennoyen it wont go away ive been the hospital they said its nutin its always there when i breadth in theres sumtin in my stomach pulling my belly back i cant get a proper breadth in its like a reaction sumtin behind my muscles pulling at them when i was away last year it was really bad i got pins n needles in my hands it got really tight n it was hard to breadth n i got really anxious theres sumtin penetrating in there the doctors dont have a clue please help me to find out wat it is my girlfriend went home on holidays last week the doctors over there said it is a mid muscle infection please wb[sumtimes i panic n think its<serious ive done blood tests n the doctors said it wil go away post back asap please

sumtimes when im in work it gets bad theres sumtin pulling at my sides n when i sit down just above my bellybutton its moving up n down if i run somewhere n i put my hands on my stomach there is sumtin behind it moving up n down its like a beating in my stomach im just fed up wit it now i want to feel normal again it effects everything work going places

sumtimes when im in work it gets bad theres sumtin pulling at my sides n when i sit down just above my bellybutton its moving up n down if i run somewhere n i put my hands on my stomach there is sumtin behind it moving up n down its like a beating in my stomach im just fed up wit it now i want to feel normal again it effects everything work going places when im yawning i have to yawn for ages to break through this thing to get a proper breadth

It sounds like you have a bad parasite infection. If you google "Dr. Natura" you'll find this great herbal parasite cleansing program that flushes all the bad stuff out of you. My fiance and I are actually using it for the first time (for the past few weeks or so) and it totally works. Check it out---if not, you should go to a doctor IMMEDIATELY.

dear,its not a case of food poisioning coz it wont last for weeks ok..and if its a case of intestinal worms,with metastasis like deposition of cyst in eye can occur only when the huge worm load...blurring of vision is a condition which can be due to many causes,like in your case dehydration..,cataract,hypertention etc lets wait for the bloodreport..

If your still having this problem have your B-12 levels checked, just saw program on this the other night

Get tested for H-pylori which is a bacterial infection of the gut which can lie un diagnosed for a long time.Mine was only diagnosed because of the pain I was in after eating a spicy pizza.This infection can give some eye issues.I had to give blood,urine and a stool sample but there are other tests such as a breath test where the GP will give something to take orally then test your breath.