i keep getting water infection since my boy was born he is 2 next month ive been doctors last count how many time ive been on antibotcs. got a kidney scan coming up and ive got another water infection but this time my back and stomach hurt and i get shortness of breath do you think i should be worried

I have the same syptoms that you are having back pain, stomach pain also shortness of breath and the docs have tested almost evey part of my body, how did u find that you had a water infection and what actually is this. Getting frustated with this.
Thanks for any help

I, too have experienced the same symptoms you both have had. I have been experiencing this for 5-6 months. I have a 7 month old baby. When I wake up in the morning, I feel as though I haven't been breathing deeply through the night. When I take a deep breath I exerience back pain and stomach pain. Do your doctors believe it is a water infection (bladder infection). When I get bladder infections I never get symptoms with them. It is usually through a well visit from my OB -GYN that I find out. Maybe I should check this out. My friend said she too experienced these symptoms and it turned out to be a stomach infection. I'm looking into this as well. I have been through so many tests. I hope that there is a simple solution to this problem.

What actually is a water infection and does it also cause caked up yeast

No you shouldn't be worried because my girlfriend has it and we went to the doctors and they just said she have a water infection. So no dont worry about it :)

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I was wondering if it was possibly to get water infection at the age of a teenager (16) my daughter isn't even pregnant and my doctor has assumed she has water infection. The kidney scan is already done, now i'm just waiting for the results, she has all the symptons of water infection. Is there something wrong? as this is troubling me so much..can water infection be cured?

I have read these posts and find them very helpful. I have had every test done because of shortness of breath and lightheadedness. I finally went to the emergency room where they did more tests and the only thing they found was the infection..the doctor told me that it doesnt cause shortness of breath but when I had this as a teenager the only way we found out I had the infection was because I passed out. So apparently infections cause these symptoms.

hi there i just wanted to let the lady who has been having shortness of breath not to worry. i got rushed into hospital on thursday night in an ambulance, i was in that much pain i thought i was having a heart attack, i also couldnt breathe. the doctors had different heart tests done on me took blood water sample etc and it turns out i have a water infection that they think i have had for a while and didnt no until it spread to the flujid around my heart and lungs. they got me on medication and now a few days later i am much better, so dont worry too much as with the right meds you can be much better in days

hi i want to know the answer of why do i keep getting watter infections my wee smells and also i get bad backs and stomach and shortness of breath so please can you give me an answer thank you

Hello all. I am a 33 year old male which recently had a bad stomach virus, about 3 weeks ago. About 2 weeks ago I have started having some weird pains. My lower back hurts and my stomach hurts, mainly below my belly button. My stomach and back really hurts once I stand up. It also hurts while doing activites such as golf. What could be causing this discomfort? I feel like I can hardly stand up straight.

hi have been having pain in the bottom of my belly and bottom of my back now about 6 mouths.iv been taking tables but now i have got thrush i know what to do this has gone on i get for year now.i get rid of to get some else :-(

i have had a water infection for quite some time now and it does affect your back and belly and your bladder there are quite a few causes to this infection : if you are a diabetic then your urine could contain to much sugar and cause bacteria, if your not emptying your bladder properly or if your pregnant thats when your most likely to get it,if you are sexually active theres more chance of infection especially if your not going to the toilet after.
if you drink cranberry juice it is supposed to get rid of it. if you feel like you have an infection book an appointment with your gp a.s.a.p as the later you leave it the worse it gets i left mine for 3 months maybe longer and i could not walk as i was in really bad pain with my belly.

I too was rushed to hospital in the middle of the night when I had difficulty breathing, felt light headed and each time I took a breath it really hurt in my back muscles, I had been having back pain for the previous 3 days and also stomach cramps. They took blood tests, checked my heart, lungs and kidneys but couldn't find anything wrong. Then they asked for a urine sample and found that I had a water infection and prescribed an antibacterial drug which I am still taking. They thought the muscle pain was caused by a pulled muscle, as I have quite a physical job, but having read the other blogs I am not so sure. I am reassured by their experiences because the doctor at the hospital could not give me any explanation as to what caused my breathing problem. So if you are experiencing any of these symptoms get down to the doctors and ask to have a urine test.

im 16 n im a boy and when i went up the a n e the other nyt they said all my symptoms say i got water infection is this bad ?

OK my husband was having this same problem, I searched Google high and low and NOTHING! Go to the ER.. if ur tummy is hurting just below the belly button more so to the Left and back pain.. it could be what he had "DIVERTICULITUS" it is an infection in the Bowel..Hope this is useful