What are the signs of eye infection? I think I have an eye infection because two past days I have foreign body sensation in my eye and it is watery. It is not painful, but it is tender.

Are you wearing contact lenses? People who wear contact lenses more often get an eye infection. Anyway signs of an eye infection may include: pain, a feeling that something is in the eye, yellow, green, bloody, or watery discharge from the eye, increasing redness, fever, bluured vision…however, herpes zoster ophthalmicus affects the nerves of the eye and can cause symptoms, such as swelling, pain, and drainage, similar to an eye infection. See a doctor!!!

Hi there,
Eye infections are very often in people and you have to understand that they can happen to anybody, from children to adults. The infection can be caused by several things, like bacteria, virus or fungus. So depending on the main cause you will need to treat it accordingly. Your eye will be dry and you will notice redness in your eyes. Also your eyes will be sensitive to light and there might even be some pain. Conjunctivitis is one of the eye infection and the most commune one. If you notice any of these you should visit your doctor. I hope that this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco