Hi, I've been having stomach problems since I had been dignoised with gallstones end summer. I know the pain of the stones, but this is another pain. It feels like my intestines are on fire sometime, but most of the time it's really sore in the groan area and rectum, and feels like I have to go number two most times, don't have problems going every day, but now it starting to hurt when I walk, and sore thru my legs and ass. I'm on a fat free diet till I get my stones out in Dec. I've been to emergency and they can't find anything. I don't have a bladder infection, but don't know if I have any kind of infection in my intestines.

Can anyone help me on this. :'(

Why didn’t you have that checked as well? It sounds as if you are in an awful pain, I would search that a bit more. But maybe, this is the way pain from the gallstones is developing. I don’t know, I am no expert, I just ran into your post. I would advice you to get more checks. I mean….it is better that you are being examined at the hospital then just guessed what it could be! Are you taking any pain meds?
Anyway, I hope you will find a way out of this! Good luck!

I did get my lower stomach and bladder checked thru ultra sound, they couldn't find anything. My next step is to have my bowls scopped. I'm in a discomfort pain, it burns and feels like I want to go to the wash room all the time. I've also been post-phoned for my gallbladder operation, I was to go in on 7 Dec, don't know when now, could it be the gallbladder leaking and giving me the bowl problems? :'(

I remember my ex-neighbour having problems with gallbladder. She was diagnosed with gallstones and then they found out that the stones blocked some ducts. There was some sort of infection in the gallbladder then went to the stomach and was causing her severe pain. She had a surgery soon after. I remember she had to wear a catheter (or whatever that was) around her abdomen and navel. Why did they postpone your surgery?

I'm finally going for my surgery next wednesday 7 Dec. I'm in so much pain, it's not funny. My whole right side aches, and pain is going towards the back now. After I eat, it is worse, but hard to sleep at night. Pain all thru my stomach. I think I have two different kind of problems, cause my lower intestine burns within side my crotch with lots of pressure. I was diagonsed with hep c, and they delayed my surgery to see if my liver could take the operation. I may have to go on treatment after my sugery for hep c. What next will happen to me o.O

Do you know how you got hepatitis c? Did you suspect it ? Usually, the virus is spread through blood and rarely through sexual contact. I know that most often hepatitis c shows no symptoms what so ever! Unless you have had it for a while, then this abdominal pain can be attributed to hepatitis. I hope nothing else will happen to you and that you will have a successful gallbladder surgery!

I suspect I've had it for awhile, I had a blood transfusion in 1983. I just want this pain to go away.

Community Administrator
Dear Brenda2,

In the name of the Steadyhealth team I wish you a successful surgery and fast recovery!

We hope to hear from you with the good news!

Good luck!

Your moderator
Billy

Well, it's finally over, I had problems with my surgery, they said my ULits were to low, and therefore need a blood transfusion, but then the next day, the came back to normal. I'm having a hard time with the pain. My gallbladder not that it's gone thinks it's still there, and my stomach, I feel sick all the time, can't eat too much, will give me pain both places, and were they did the drainage spot. Does anyone know how long I will have to endure pain, I'm on demoral, but is making me shortness of breath. My aunt had her's out and took her two months to feel normal, I hope I can feel better by new years. Went in for the sugery on 7 Dec, see the surgeon on the 20th to hopefully take off the gauses and bandages.
If anyone knows more to calm my nevers, let me know what I should expect.

Reading your posts, I realize my mom was lucky then with her surgery. I mean she was in pain after the surgery but she was somehow ready for it, so she went through it sort of calmly. She was off four more weeks after the surgery but she was totally fine after two weeks. She just took two more weeks to make sure she is stabilized, didn’t want to rush things. Luckily, she didn’t suffer any complication after the surgery and her wound healed ok.
I hope everything works out well for you and you get better by New Year’s Eve! Good luck!

I also had the same problem as you brenda2. Recently, just three weeks ago, the right side of my stomach was hurting so much that I couldnt walk. The pain was the same level as my belly button and it lasted about a week and a half. I went to the doctor twice and then I went to the emergency. They took some blood and pee tests then an ultra sound. After a few days, I got the result and my doctor said it might be hepatitis or bladder infection because they've found some stuff in my pee. Then my doctor wanted me to take another blood and uraine test again and I never got the result yet.

When i was reading your post, I had the exact pain as you had. So i was wondering if you can response to this or email me at

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

i my anme is Linda i too have many of the same problems that you have decribed except no gallbladder have a fissure that causes alot of these probems would love to talk to you i too am very concearned as not getting any better take care Linda

Hi, maybe he has poisoned himself with food. If there were any bad bacteria in something your child ate, he could get an infection. Specially, if there are sudden abdominal cramps, vomiting, and diarrhea a few hours after eating some suspicious food. I have stomach ache if I am eating beans or too many apples as gases are produced. Maybe, your child will tell you it can feel the gas bubbles moving along. Upset stomach or heartburn is suspected in cases of over production of stomach acid.

i had pain in my stomach and thay had to do a bio in my rectail area i had a tumor thay took out some colen and rectail my poop hole was closeing and i also was bleeding there