Hi:
I only have one question. Considering that the pill tricks your body into thinking its pregnant so that you dont ovulate, is it posible that it can also show signs that seem like pregnancy? Thing is, i skipped a period by taking the pill continually and not waiting the normal week at the end of the cycle, so could this manifest itself as those signs? At the end of my last cycle, on the days i continued taking the pill i still felt cramps. Ive been on the pill for 5 months now, and i take it regularly and on time every day.

WHEN you skip a period, you may still have the cramps associated with a period, but no bleeding...ESPECIALLY if it was your first time skipping.

YES many women notice breast tenderness, and other pregnancy/pms like symptoms on the pill =)

Hey, your message struck a chord with me as it is exacltly what I have been thinking. I started taking my pill fro three months then having a break, however, i have been taking it continuously now for 5 months also. I am now worried I might be pregnant. For the past two weeks I've had bad headaches, urinating frequently (I usally go about 3 -4 times a day, I'm now going twice in an hour on bad days and I don't have a UTI) I'm having stomach pains, back pains, and do feel fatter and bloated.

What is the liklihood that I am pregnant?

Any replies would be appreciated.