hi
1-wonder if anyone have used the aspirin mask......on face
2-any suggestions on using apple cider vinegar...diluted ofcors

Can you be a little more descriptive? Are you attempting to reduce acne? If this is the case, I have not tried aspirin masks or apple cider vinegar but I have applied toothpaste to my face as spot treatment. It seemed to improve the situation.

Hi I do the asprin mask but it will not help your acne. What the asprin mask does is exfoliate your skin from the dead skin on your face. If u want to try this only apply 2 tines a week max because asprin has acids in it it can be harmful to your skin if doing it everyday. But it does work and u end up with baby smooth skin. Always apply moisturizer after you are done so it doesn't dry out ur skin. If you don't have asprin you can try sugar and honey. It is also an exfoliator and works the same as the asprin. U can even use this one on ur lips if they look chapped esspecially in lip stick. Hope this helps!