My friend told me to finger myself before a guy did so it would be easier for him and ii would be used to it.Ive tried but i cant do it cos it hurts!What should i do?????

i've tried to finger myself but it hurts me also.
im not even sure how.
can someone please help me? :$

Hii. ive had the same problem and its really put me off, but i think that the more regually you do it, the easier it gets.

start slow. begin by using something thin, such as one finger or a pen. use saliva to make it moist so it will be easier to access. also, if you watch porn (watching girls masturbate/ lick each other out is very effective because you can then imagine that being done to you) you will loosen up.
take a hot shower and explore your body. when you get out, sit with a mirror facing your genitals, put your saliva on it and it wll turn you on.
good luck! and remember, it is perfectly normal! EVERYONE does it!!! xxx

A guy fingered me once and it was too painful I had to tell him to stop! it was so embarrassing. I tried to finger myself so I would get used to it, but I don't want to go through the pain again!! I just want to be able to enjoy sex and feel comfortable

i'm not alone? it hurts u girls when u finger urselves too? a few times i forced myself into doing it, and as i was fingering myself i found out that it's not as satisfying as real intercourse. but that's just how i feel. i rarely finger myself due to the fact it hurts. i am easily aroused but it still hurts

I tried fingering myself once, but i started bleeding afterwards..i know you can break the thin skin thing but i didnt think i would bleed that much!! %-) but i did just come off my period, it could have just been that, but im not sure. But yeah it hurts me when i finger myself too, and im worried that will stop like boys doing it to me in the future %-) anyone that can help, THANK YOU! :-) xx

Wht I Do Is To Make It Seem Nice Firstly I Rub My One Finger In Between The flest Of The vagina Really Quick Thn Slowly Put My Finger Up Slowly Then Get Faster And Faster Aww It Feels SOOOOO nice

hey i finger my self to. its painful with somthing small so i use my finger or my blusher brush. (i do wash it after) hope that helps

hey i had the same problem just beforre but now i love it
all u need to do is this
1: watch something that would make u wet
2: sit down on a seat or something
3:rub around the vagina opening
4: slowly push ur fingers in
if u cant do it go little bit day by day so like 1 mm each day itt'l help good
if u still cant u'll probs have to wait till ur hymen is broken (:
hope i helpd ;-)

None of this stuff worked for me... It hurts when I do it slowly... And small things don't really help: 1 because they don't even feel nice 2 they don't make a difference... After I've used something small i still can't feel any difference... Any other ideas%-)

I have been in a relationship with my gf for about 5 months now and every time we have sex I won't let her finger me because it hurts too much, even the tip of her finger hurts like hell. I've tried a lot of times to just do it myself and get it over with so she can feel confortable when she wants to finger me but it just hurts too much. I try to get in the mind set and get turned on and i am turned on but when it comes down to it I can't do it, it hurts and immediately after I try i get turned off because of how much it hurts. I feel so dumb. 

If it hurts just leave it for a few months and try again

That's how I was before I had sex im 14 and I tryed fingering myself a few days before I had sex to try to stretch and loosen up in vigina but it hurt so bad. Then me and my bf had sex 4 times that day and after that it was sooo easy to finger myself but when we first had started to have sex it hurt then it like all of a sudden felt sooo good! I'm not saying u have to have sex 4 time to make it easy I tryed to finger myself after the first time and it worked just as well

I have the SAME PROBLEM! I cannot finger myself to save my life because it hurts really really bad. And as embarrassing as this is for me to say, it's true. The weird part about it is, when someone else does it, it feels amazing and I love it. It doesn't hurt. It's only when I do it does it hurt and I can't figure out why. In order to.."get off".. for me, I just mess with my clitoris. That's all I can you. You might be the same way. See what happens when a guy does it, if it hurts or not. That might help you to understand your body a little more.