I am 20 years old and still a virgin. I have a vibrator which I use to stimulate my clit and I've been doing that since I was 16 (before then I never thought about anything to do with sex). My lack of social life stops me from meeting men so I've never been in a relationship and I don't think I'll be in one any time soon. 

I once nearly had sex with a man but when he was about to put his penis in me I felt pain and told him to stop, and it has put me off having sex until I meet somebody I feel comfortable having sex with. Until then I want to actually stimulate myself inside because just using the vibrator on my clit is getting boring. 

I know that my hymen is still intact and I when I looked at my vagina with the camera of my phone I noticed a small hole on the bottom which I guess is the hole you put the penis in? I've been wanting to do it for ages but I'm scared I won't do it right.

Has anybody got any advice? My vibrator is quite large so I want to use my finger first. 

try humping a pillow while naked the orgasm is great ! you can also stick your finger in your p**** and move it around it might hurt a little at first but keep doing it and move your fingers all around also don't be shy to rub and press and squeeze your nipples and or breasts. Just get naked and enjoy ! hope this helped ! email me if you have any more questions i'd love to help!

Set a nice comfortable mood for yourself... light some candles and just slowly and gently start feeling around and experiencing your own body, just touch gently and feel how it feels, so that you can ease yourself into it.