Okay I know where my vagina is supposed to be but idk if it is too small or what I just can't find it. I wanna masterbate(fingering my self) I have used a pillow and it feels good it just takes a long time to get pleasure! So i wanted to try something new(fingering)! But i can't find a hole! Well I see it but i can't get into it! HELP! I am a girl of 13

alright here is watsup... Over the entrance to your vagina is what is called a hymen. its pretty much a thin piece of tissue that almost protects your vagina. if u want to finger yourself, you might have to break this tissue, but in some cases you might be able to fit one finger in there. just so u know, u pretty much just apply pressure to it. as u said u can see ur vagina, u just cant get in it. the thin layer over ur vagina is wat u need to get to. when you break the hymen it may cause some discomfort

If you find you're clit, it's the first hole under it (; I'm 14 and a girl and I play with myself a lot so I should know.

Thanks cn j send a pic so I can see how to do this

Me to i dont know and im 13

No. you do not have to break the hymen to finger yourself.