I want to start masterbating. I am a girl. But i have not started my periods. Will this damage my body if i masterbate without starting them. I really want to try it but im to scared incase i will damage something, I have tried a litlle bit put i couldnt get my finger in and it hurt really bad. I am scared to push it incase i will damage something. Someone please help.javascript:emoticon(':'(')
Crying or Very sad

Masturbation shouldn't harm you if you are gentle withyourself at first.

You can do it if your periods haven't started.

Masturbation won't damage you. Its perfectly natural and healthy. It doesn't have any bad side effects either!

dont worry i havent started my period and i masterbate so u fine like me

You don't need to insert fingers if you want to achieve an orgasm, move your fingers to the very top of your vagina and you'll feel a sensitive bud, rub this with some lubrication, i've found if i hold my breath i achieve orgasm quicker.

have fun :-D

I want to start masterbating.I am a girl.I have not started my periods yet but I want to try it.I'm afrade I mite do some thing rong and damege my body.I have tried puting my finger in and stuff but it herts also I want to know how to do it right so I don't mess any thing up.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!queriose me (l.C.O! :'(

Masturbation is perfectly fine, and won't mess anything up as long as you're not trying to stick something in your vagina that's obviously too large or sharp or whatever.

As long as you don't feel pain you should be fine.

Iv'e tried that technique but it seems to work.
It's a bit weird some times it does and then again some times it doesn't.
I have tried fingering it hurts more then anything.
I want to no any other techniques that will help me get more out of masturbating ?
Anyone?

i havent started my period ethier and honestly i dont even know how i am a 12 year old girl goig 13 and i want the pleasure but just dont know how

HELP :cry:

I'm a guy so don't know too much but ther is a thin layer of skin up your vagina it is natural to break it but us will hurt more the younger you are because it gets thiner and thiner the older you get. If you break it now it may make a mess so pu a towel under. After you break it you wil be able to masterbait normally ;-)

the water thingy? where u get like right under the water n let it run on u?

You shouldn't start masturbating by fingering yourself, you should start by JUST rubbing your clitoris (the pink tip thing that its in your vagina) and you should google masturbation techniques for girls...Thats all I can do for you :-)

It's okay to masterbate when you have your periods but don't masterbate to hard.....I started masterbating two
weeks ago and I'm already using a carrot but I started bleeding.....I was scared but I read about masterbating and
I knew it was normal!!!! I am 13 and I havnt did anything wrong. But what I don't know how to do is get pleasure
from masterbating. What can I do to hey pleasure and make me feel good about my body. How and what can I
get from my kitchen that wool work. What kind of places can I touch myself to get pleasure....please help!!!!!!!!!!!

It's totally safe. You were probably hurting because you couldn't get your finger into your vagina. Don't rush, or you'll hurt yourself rather badly. I'm 14 and I started to masturbate accidentally, like a lot of the people who post here. I was itchy down there and rubbed it to make it go away, then I felt this imense pleasure. I was a bit freaked out, so I looked it up on Google. It's totally normal, apparently. You can use whatever feels good, and you won't damage yourself if you haven't had a period yet.

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** don't use food you fool! people gotta eat that. Don't you know there are little kids in Africa who would kill for that carrot... You sticking nutritional stuff up your va-jay-jay....
Sure they say masturbation is completely healthy and normal but you will be made fun of for it. Especially if you use food.
That little seal in her vagina is called a hymen.... Yeah... You broke it. You are no longer a virgin. Penetration has been accomplished. Why don't you guys just wait. Aren't ya'll a little young to be experimenting. If you are going to then don't use food. Seriously, do you want some kind of infection? Go find someone to buy you a toy.. Or use ur hands. Be careful. Be Sanitary. ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

---The Frisky Dragon.

hey i started masturbating in 5th now im in 7th and Ive found out that if u take something with a hard edge and rub your vagina it feels good .