Hi im 13 and I would like to know how to finger myself and make fluid come out of my vagina

there is really no way to have stuff come ot of your vagina unless you put stuff in it (NOT RECOMMENDED) ps im 14

Put you mobile on vibrating mode and then leave it in your panty. And let your phone vibrate ,doing this your clitoris will recieve some of worlds best stimulations.. And imagine your self lying all nude with your prince charming , you getting sucked in your all love holes. . . Ohhh . . . .its awsome

Hi, I know it's scary when you first start to finger yourself but keep in mind it's perfectly healthy and normal to explore your body. Before you start fingering yourself, you want to be in the mood - "turned on" so to speak. Try watching a video or something that arouses you. This helps in creating the fluid that comes out. When you first start fingering, you should slowly rub your clitoris - this is the bit where a lot of women rub and can orgasm. If there is fluid, touch some of that and then return to your clit. This makes it a lot easier and much more sensational while you masturbate. Repeat the process. When ready, insert one finger into your vagina. Remember to be slow if you're a beginner. Just play around - whatever stimulates you and brings you to an orgasm is different to me.

I first masturbated in the shower because I knew that the fluid would come out and I was afraid of what would happen so if you feel more comfortable there then do that. I would suggest having a bath when masturbating, just to save water. Plus you can create a much more romantic and relaxing scene with an edge of sexy for yourself.

Hope that helps xoxoxo

mmm im 13 too i luv fingering myself....feels so good

I am a male but I can tell you my brother's girl friend experience. first put your finger, pointer or tall man and try to feel the upper vaginal wall to find your G spot. Then start slowly with your finger moving in a "come here" direction and your tame finger rubbing your cliterus in a clock wise or anti-clock wise direction depending on how u feel comfortable. I hope this will help.

Im 13 and I finger myself all the time it gets me sooooo turned on

Hi im 14, make sure before you start, go in a quite place. Either lay down with your legs spread apart. Or sit in a comfortable position. Slowly start feeling and touching your boobs, move your hands down your body till you reach your vagina. Start rubbin your clit and feelin you vagina. Once it gets a little wet stick one or two fingers in your vagina hole. You can go fast or slow. First feel around inside then move up and down really fast. After a while you might start to feel weird, thts ok. After you do tht start rubbin your clit reallly reallly fast, it may hurt or feel weird, its ok. Then you will have c>u>m or an orgasm explode and juice substance squirts everywhere.

i am 14 and i lov it to

IT IS PAINFUL @ first then it fells real good im gonna do this everyday btw im 16 :)

Try using the back of an electric toothbrush and massaging ur clit with it!!! It feels AMAZING :D :D :D

right am 15 and when i finger my self nothing really happens it doesnt really feel good or that, but when i rub my clit it feels good what should i do?

i am a 15 year old girl and i love to finger myself the only thing is i get soo turned on and it feels soo good that i dont want to stop and i find it hard to stop ... what do i do 

Get naked and feel around ur legs then slowly get around to ur vicuña rub it slowly and hard or what ever feels nice al ur Virginia gets wetter get a finger and start rubbing at the entrance of ur Virginia u will get wetter and then push ur do get in and feel a round after lick all the wet of ur finger

Thank you so much. That really worked. water is a big help also. But that was good I have got to the point where I can do all 4 fingers. Even my boyfriend did it on me and it feels so good at first it hurt after but it didn't last long. It is really fun to do. Thanks.