I'm 13 and a virgin. I'm new to the masturbation thing and it hurts when I put just ONE finger in. Am I doing it wrong? Do I need to put something on my vagina first. Help me please. I also need ways to masturbate without parents knowing or catching me. I need it now Hurry

I know same! I tried my makeup brush but it won't go in and it hurts when I try pushing it in

You guys should try to rub your clit to get more wet before trying to finger.

Let me know how it goes.

Resident

Just try rubbing your clitoris. Just gently massage your clitoris and you will find that naturally your vagina gets really wet and moist. When that happens and your vagina feels well lubricated, that's when you insert your finger or any toys you have found, inside your vagina and move it in and out, simulating penetrative sex. Keep rubbing your clitoris while the toy is inside your vagina. That way the stimulation of your clitoris keeps you having an orgasm and making you wet while you enjoy the toy inside your vagina. 

While masturbating try tightening your butt muscles. That gives and added boost to your orgasms. Once you are confident doing this then you can try other techniques.