I may seem young, but I just enjoy playing with myself. The thing is I don't know how to squirt.. Can someone tell me how or at least give me advice on how to do it? I feel weird asking such a thing for my age but I hope you people understand. Thanks :). 

Hello I probably should not be telling this to a 13 year old lol but i had the same problem at your age.. Here's something that might help you...

Stick your middle finger and your index finger into your vagina and point your fingure's up towards your belly bu. and massage your g spot. Now your going to feel like you have to urinate but Don't stop push like you are Urinating and you will squirt.... Don't worry its not pee lol. I would practice a couple times with a towel so you get the hang of it..
:) Hope this helped...

From the number of posts that I have replied to in the past, 13 years old is a common age. I used to masturbate when I was that age too and anyone who says that they don't enjoy masturbating, is lying. I will add one thing to what Lunamoon said. Instead of doing it under a towel, you can do it in the shower as it makes for an easier cleanup.

I do the same thing but im 14 :)

What If Your Hole Is Too Small. I Tried To But It Hurted Trying To Put It In

What If The Two Fingers Cant Fit In The Hole. I Tried But It Hurts Trying To Push Them In

How old are u

Hey imyoungbutilikeit try fingering and rubbing your clitoris at the same time if that doesn't work try a brush or something (I'm a guy btw)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I love that feeling and while I do ir I watch pornhub

How old are you???

Ly on the bed with a pillow under your bum this elevates the g spot making the experience a lot better. I love squirting ;)

I'm 13 too it feels good

I love squirting too . Is it bad if you lost ur virginity at 12 with a girl

same with me

Just try one it feels just as goodb