Im 13 and most of my friends have been fingers and my boyfriend wants to finger me? But I tried fingering my self, to see if it hurts and I can't even put my fingers up? Can anyone help on how to make it not hurt?

It hurts in the beginning but slowly u will get used to it. Put some water or oil to reduce pain. Finally, DO NOT let your boyfriend touch u. He 'will' hurt u!! Touch yourself until u r comfortable only let others touch u. Is better because u know yourself well. Get familiar with it or seek advise from expert. U might want to let a professional to touch you first.

It's good that you experiment yourself first, so you can truly learn your body and know what feels best. You are, indeed, awfully young, but I won't judge you on that, although comparing your sexuality with your friends is a no-no, because everyone is an individual and have their own sexual life and should keep it to themselves.

Anyways, I suggest you just relax and try out what feels best for you, try stimulating the clitoris first, for instance, by just gently rubbing. And don't hurt yourself! :-D

I hope this helps and wish the best of luck to you and be careful!