I am 16 years old and have tried to masturbate. I have never climaxed and I really don't enjoy fingering myself. When im really turned on I start to but I feel no more pleasure than if I gave my calf a massage. I also will all of a sudden completely dry up. No wetness at all and lose my hornyness while i'm trying to masturbate. I've tried rubbing my clitoris and didn't really feel anything special. However I have a boyfriend and when he fingered me it felt good, really good including my clitoris but I still haven't orgasmed. And I did once completely become unhorny and lose all wetness while he fingered me. I an him can also not get more than 1 finger in me at a time, anymore really hurts (I am a virgin). So why do I lose my hornyness in an instant? Why doesn't it feel good to finger myself? Am I "normal"?

Sounds like you just need to relax some. Its a trial and error basis. You will find some things work and some don't. If you are still worried about the dryness issue try some lube to get you going.

Hope it Helps

u lose ur hornyness simply because u dont satisfy urself...u r quite normal actuallly...masturbation is there to ease up on ur hornyness not to get u hornier or keep u turned on....so dont feel wierd

same! it happens to me all the time!

1.) Maybe try having your boyfriend lick your clit and vagina.
2.) Maybe worth trying using some lubrication next time you masturbate, if you are really dry it will not be pleasurable.