Ok, ive trying fingering myself and it just doesn't feel good at all. I get no pleasure, but rubbing feels good. I just don't cum. Also, other people make fingering sound like the greatest thing in the world. So any tips for how to make it feel good or something. Im also 16. Thanks,

hello sewash.

well you could try fingering yourself while you rub ur clitoris.you should feel some sort of pleasure since the clitoris is the most sensitive thing on the body. while you masturbate you can start rubbing,lick,pinching ,etc ur breasts,some woman find it pleasurable then just fingering themselves. while you masturbate you can think about having sex with someone that u like,or if you prefer watching x rated videos while you masturbate that is okay 2.

you might find it more pleasurable if you rub ur clitoris than fingering yourself. maybe also the reason you are not getting any pleasure by fingering  yourself is because u havent found ur g-spot yet. try putting other objects inside of you like a smooth handle hair brush. or you can use ur shower head and put it on ur clitoris and vaginal opening,or if you dnt have a detachable shower head get a water bottle that have a cap on it and squirt it on ur clit.

hope this helps you.have a good day. :)

Health Guru

Hi sewash, what your experiencing is perfectly natural with fingering yourself, your actually vagina doesn't really have that many nerve endings in there only really your gspot then that can take some finding.
Your much better off rubbing your clitoris either up and down or round and round until you find what feels good, I would advise against watching porn to get turned on as that can lead to problems later on.
You would be better to just use your imagination and think about some hot guy doing it to you .
Hope this helps you and if you would like more help don't be scared to ask :-)

Why is watching porn bad

Hi im 15, i masturbate too, i totaly understand i had trouble too.... but Dont worry. Not feeling pleasure is normal. Just take your time, be gentle, try getting yourself aroused first. Play with your clit. Whatever feels good. Then when it feels right, try inserting your finger then curl it up. Move your finger around, or thrust back and forth,  it should bring climax. If not, rubbing your clit will work too and it also feels great. I hope i was able  help :) good luck and have fun

Yeah what are the bad things about watching porn

Health Guru

Watching porn to get turned on and to help bring yourself to orgasm can lead to problems later in life getting turned on and having an orgasm during sexual intercourse.

I'm 13 ( i know really young, I've been masturbating since I was 10...) and when I finger myself and I try to find my G-spot, it doesn't really feed good, and rubbing my clit is starting to get boring, I've used a shower head before but it hurts to use it since mine is really powerful

Fiiiinally I found someone the same age as me with the same problem as me!!

Me too. I've tried the shower but it doesn't do anything for me.

Ok Hey I'm 15 I had the same problem butt I found a solution!,Make a vibrator! I use a too the brush or you can use Xbox remotes etc. Just anything that vibrates! If you do that and masturbate it should help,try doing that and rubbing your clit at the same time

omg we are like the exact same person I started when I was 10 and I'm 13 now I have the same problem

Same I'm 13 to and my clit is getting boring and fingering my self don't feel good

I'm 14 and can only orgasm from clit stimulation I feel nothing when I finger myself, rub my g-spot. And although a shower head feels good, I can only ever orgasm from clit stimulation. But every woman is different and some orgasm to different things so I'd just stick to clit stimulation like I do

I'm the same age and I have the same problem.