I need advice. Sometimes, I can’t take a breath. I cannot take a deep breathy, only shallow and short breath. Also, sometimes, my heart is bumping so fast and loud… I can almost feel it…and it is not when I am running or exercising… it is usually when I am sitting… I have no idea what this is. I am only 19, female, and no one in my family has a heart or breathing disorder.
PLS, help!

I think I know what this is. I had it too, while I was your age. It is called arrhythmia, which is disorder of the heart's regular rhythmic beating and may also be connected to breathing… Arrhythmia is very common with young girls and women, from your age till 25. When this happens, do not be afraid… just do not panic. Try to relax and slowly breath and it will go away on its own. But, I guess, you have learned to control it by now.

I jave the same thing,
but it doesnt go away by relaxing.
often continues for hours and often with pain and am always very wesk during these times