I am ashamed to admit that I was careless behind the wheel. Was drinking at a friends house and I blacked out. Decided to drive on the dirt roads and lost control going around 90km . Do to lack of experience behind the wheel I hit the brakes and My car swerved right and my car started to roll a dozen times and flipped off a bridge into a frozen lake (that was 40ft from the road). Amazingly I am alive. No broken bones, but I did sustain some sort of injuries... Since I was limp in the accident (do to the alcohol) my body was thrown around like a rag doll. I hit my head pretty hard and the airbag hurt my chest... I still feel immense pain from the point of impact till now and it's been 10 days. The pain is sharp at the core of my rib cage like its cracked somewhere and my spine and neck is acting like they never lifted any weight before... How long would it take for the pain to subside? Also what kind of doctor should I go to for this issue? I only went to a walk-in clinic and they told me to "walk it off" but I feel there is more damage done to me then meets the eye...

How did you get out of the lake? I can't believe the walk in clinic would just say walk it off