1. Coffee. It always finds a way out of the cup.

2. Hot soup. Many people drink it like coffee. Same effects.

3. Tacos. "A food that can disassemble itself without much help, leaving your car looking like a salad bar," says Hagerty.

Chili. Dangerous drips and slops down the front of clothing.

5. Hamburgers. Grease, ketchup, mustard on your hands, your clothes and the steering wheel.

6. Barbecue. Spicey and dicey. There is the temptation to lick your fingers. More grease on the steering wheel.

7. Fried chicken. Ditto. Grease coats everything you touch.

8. Jelly or cream-filled doughnuts. Dangers relate to oozing while cruising. Raspberry jelly stains difficult to remove.

9. Soft drinks. Prone to spills and sudden fizzing if car makes sudden movements. Cola fizz in the nose is perilous while driving.

10. Chocolate. Tempting but treacherous. Try to clean it off the steering wheel and you're likely to end up swerving.

What id**t would even THINK BBQ while driving? It's messy enough at a table!

How about trying to eat something with chopsticks?

My car will not run in the mornings unless a cup of coffee is in the driver's cup holder.

I kind of thought beer would be included in that list since so many people insist on trying to drive while drinking it....

hot roast beef one of the most delicous things but messy

That should be on the list somewhere.

That along with a meatball sandwhich, what happens if one of them slips out onto your pants 8O

ummm...HELLO???

Fondue?

8O

Surprised :pizza: didn't make the list

who would try to eat any of those items in their car?? i eat in my car all the time and i always make it a point to either eat things that only need one hand and are as non messy as possible OR i wait untill i get where im going. tacos?? 8O thats worse than bbq! sheesh!

I too could be considered an expert driver/eater...

My pick for easiest....a taco bell burrito.

:1: Coffee's the only thing (other than water) that I'll drink in my car and even then it's luke warm and in a water bottle.
Eating in your car = messy car = :umno:

I passed a guy on my way to work a few weeks back who was actually driving and eating a bowl of cereal.

Atlanta drivers = m****s

ummm...HELLO??? Fondue? 8O
:LOL: Joel, that is one of your bestest in a while. :D

How bout gum and candy such as lifesavers?

:eek2:
and you're riding around out there on a bike---with cereal eaters at the wheel??? PH???? 8O
i hate eating while driving. here's an idea----wait till you get where you're going to feed yourself..or maybe even eat before you get behind the wheel. I mean, how can you possibly put your makeup on or make phone calls while you are stuffing a Big Mac in your face???

:1:!!!!
Most people here have enough trouble driving alone. Focus on one thing please!!!