It has been four days since I was in a car accident and my hands are still shaking. They feel as if they are violently shaking, when they are just slightly shaking to the point that it is almost not visible. I feel like the feeling increases under pressure (at my work mostly). Is this a normal reaction, and should it be lasting this long? I did not suffer any injury in the accident except for a very harsh rug burn feeling on my entire face from the airbag. Should I see a doctor about the shaking? Thank you.

Erika

It may be from head trauma? maybe the air bag? I have recently been involved in an assualt where i suffered a fractured skull / brain bleed. I now get the slightest of shakes in my arms/hands which lead to fairly bad shakes every so often.

Erika - did your shaking go away as my son had this and it has gotten worse over the last 10 yrs. thanks

I was also in a car accident, I keep shaking especially when I'm at work. Its been 3 weeks.

I am a freshman in high school and this same thing is happening to me except I can see my shaking. Even typing this post, I continue to shake. I find it extremely hard to sit still even when I'm sore and don't want to move. So when i'm laying down or just sitting I tap my foot or wriggle my toes. It's been five days since the accident. I thought I was just still going through shock, but should it be lasting THIS long?? I still feel like my entire body is like a fricking old washing machine. I don't know how to fix it because I am an artist and I used to have such a steady hand for extreme detail, but now I can't even draw a straight line.

I habe been suffeting the same feels like everything is shaking but not visible outside my vision is blurry and this screech in my head .headache non stop since accident pain level 10. Cant get words i need confused.