Hi, I have been using Oxycontin since I had bile duct surgery last November. I found it to be very useful. But, it seems that it has power over me. How to solve this problem?

Hi, there are many drugs which have addiction as side effect, if I may call it that way. I suppose that you were not warned that you must stop taking it, after major healing has occurred and you pain decreases. Drug safety is always requisitioned and the long-term risks are monitored. of many pharmaceuticals that were often rapidly approved. Just like Vioxx and Celebrex, it seems like FDA is on purpose overlooking at evidences about addiction caused by Oxicontin. This powerful time-released opioid is indicated for severe to moderate chronic pain, although it has adverse effects such as: addiction, crime, overdose, and death.