If anyone out there has had a surgery where they went through the front and back to fuse discs please comment. Iam due to have this done next month and I have no idea what this is going to feel like!. I have had one frontal surg to put plate in and fuse and one surg a yr later in the back to remove bone spurs on spine.......I cant imagine having both incisions at the same time....anyone?????

Hi Elaine !! i notice that its been a month since your last post. and i have the same surgery as you are in the next few months, any update in your surgery? how are you doing now? 

Hello! I also am having the same surgery in a few weeks. This will be my 4th fusion but not going in the front and back at the same time. How was yours!?? Are you better? And was the pain horrible?? I'm very scared any info would help!!!