Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I don’t know what to do now. I believe I'm not ovulating at all.
About three years ago I started to use some pill to avoid pregnancy and after three years of using it- I believe it affected my hormonal status. Now- I'm sure I'm not ovulating at all.
I have my normal menstrual periods but I can't notice some normal ovulating signs like breast tenderness and lower abdominal muscle contraction that I felt before starting with a pill. Please tell me, am I infertile?

Well, it could be very difficult to say are you infertile or not just like that. But I can tell you some facts about ovulation.
You see, in one woman fertile period, the sighs of ovulation are changing, especially if you are on some pill. Like you said, in most women it is breast tenderness and mild lower abdominal cramping.
I believe that everything you do is to learn to recognize your new ovulation symptoms.
Many women can recognize some symptoms in her cervical mucus. Infertile mucus is characteristically thick, opaque, tacky and sticky, like paper paste and fertile one is more watery, fluid, thinner, clearer, slippery and more profuse. To be surer- contact you gynecologist and let him determine your fertility status.