I have a friend who told me she knew exactly she will became pregnant. She said that was so obvious to her cervical mucus the fertilized egg will implant. I found these words so strange I cannot believe her. That is why I want to hear if there is difference between cervical mucus along women cycle. Could we know when it is time for implantation with help of cervical mucus?

That is true cervical mucus could help you determine the time of implantation. It has been done by examining changes in your cervical mucus. As well, it is helpful to notice the increase and decrease of mucus present, this way you can predict your fertility patterns and onset of ovulation. During menstruation, the presence of cervical fluid will be decreased and prior to ovulation, cervical mucus will increase. It will become clear and slippery indicating fertility. Basal body temperature method requires you to monitor your temperature every morning and help you with ovulation time. At ovulation time, your body temperature will rise between 0.4°F and 0.8°F. Calendar method allows you to chart your fertility and recognize general patterns in fertile and infertile phases. Once the embryo reaches the blastocyst stage, which happens approximately five to six days after fertilization, it begins the process of implantation. Implantation takes place when the egg attaches or implants in the uterus, which is closely seven to ten days after ovulation. At this stage, mucus resembles egg whites, and it is the thinnest, clearest and most abundant at this point in the cycle. Finger testing will allow the mucus to stretch quite a ways several centimeters before it breaks, if it breaks at all. In the last day of this period, the chance of conception is high.

This information is incorrect. Egg white cervical mucus is a sign of ovulation not implatation.

Thank you, I was sitting here re-reading the answer over and over and then I scrolled down and saw your response. I was thinking hey wait that's not correct are we looking for ovulation signs or signs of pregnancy.lol

I read elsewhere that cervical eggwhite fluid with a pinkish tinge may happen at implantation.

Pinkish fluid could also be an indication of Ovulation.

Hi About one week after ovulation, cervical mucus changes to the clear thin stretchy consistency due to a rise in oestrogen level with or without implantation taking place. It happens with most women but is not unusual