Hi everyone:
I've been trying to get pregnant for 4 months now and I've been charting my cervical mucus and cervical position. I've noticed that 5 to 6 days after ovulation i have dry days until i get my period. This month i ovulated around the 1 or 2 day of the month, but instead of dry days I've been having wet days. This is not normal. I ovulated 11 days ago and i have a lot of cervical mucus, it is watery, between clear and white and stretchy, but not stretchy eggwhite mucus like the one i get when ovulating. Also my cervix is high and soft. I read this could be a pregnancy symptom. I'm supposed to get my period within 4 days and i haven't feel anything else except for today that i was dizzy all afternoon. I hope is not my imagination. Please help i really need to know. This never happened to me before.

Unfortunately, there is no definite answer and I think you know it yourself. It could be a pregnancy sign but it could also be pre-period excessive discharge. The only time you would know for sure is in 4 days if your period comes late. Good luck!