Hey,
I am really not sure what kind of cervical mucus means woman is fertile. I do not really understand the whole conception of cervical mucus…

When woman is most fertile, her cervical mucus is eggwhite and this lasts for up to 5 days. The mucus looks like eggwithe and it is very slippery. If you pull this between your fingers it can stretch, so it is quite compact cervical fluid.
If you are unfamiliar with anything else, do not hesistate to ask

I am 15 years old and i have not yet had my period, although i am getting the "slimey mucus" repeaditly. Can you please explain more about this situation please. :/

My hausband and I are trying for a baby, I want to know if women are only fertile once they get the egg white mucus. We had sex the day before I experienced this mucus 2 days ago, I am due to ovulate day after tomorrow, What are my chances of getting pregnant and am I gettin my maths wrong if the mucus id a sign of ovulation? HELP, I'd really like to give my hubby a much wanted baby this Christmas! %-)

I have had mucas before i got my period... and i am 21... me and my husband have been trying to have ababy for 2 years and cant seem to have one.. i have the mucas every day ... and it smells.. someone please help???

Sperm can survive in the fertile mucus for up to three days.

Cervical mucus should not smell offensive.