I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have having a clear mucus discharge.... Is this something I should be worried about or go to the doctor?

I had white, creamy discharge like you usually get during the second part of your menstrual cycle, after ovulation, during my first trimester. I think most other ladies do too. I assume that you mean "completely transparent" by "clear mucus"? That kind of mucus is typically associated with ovulation and the fertile period, but it's probably nothing to worry about. Pink discharge or blood is what you really want to look out for. 

Do you have any early pregnancy signs, like fatigue, cramps, a bloated abdomen, needing the toilet more frequently, backaches, sore breasts, etc? Mood swings can be another early pregnancy sign for that matter. If you have any of those, I'd take that as a positive sign that everything is going well. 

But you can still see a doctor or midwife if you are worried. That's what they are there for, to talk you out of worrying for no reason. :)