So I have never had any serious allergy problems before but all the sudden out of no where my nose is so stuffy i can harldy breathe out of my nose especially at night and my ears are plugged up pretty bad and on a side note i've been feeling nauseated here and there. I have heard of many women having serious allergies all the sudden do to the rise in hormones from pregnancy. I havent taken a test yet cuz its probly to early for that but i plan on taking a test at some point. If anyone has experienced this during early pregnancy or experienced it right before finding out you were pregnant i wanna hear stories! thanks :)

Believe it or not, nasal congestion is a part of pregancy and all the "lovely" things that come with carrying a baby.  The reason for this is because of the high levels of estrogen and progesterone with the pregnancy.  These two hormones increase the blood flow to all of the body's mucous membranes.  The nasal passages will swell and cause congestion for the pregnant woman.  It can also make the tissue soften and result in nosebleeds as well.  This will explain why you feel like you are having seasonal allergies or a cold.  Be reassured you are not becoming sensitive to allergens.  You are having a normal response of a pregnancy.

My allergies are driving me crazy! and thanks for the response. I am having probably every possible allergy symptom and its rediculous. I have runny/stuffy nose, watery eyes and they burn here and there, slightly scratchy throat off and on, plugged ears and i am sneezing a bunch. I have been using allergy eye drops which are helping a bit.

Are allergy symptoms really an early pregnancy sign? Hardly! You only have allergy symptoms if you are suffering from an allergy, after all. 

Mind you, it does seem that many people feel kind of flu like when they are newly pregnant, and that can include symptoms such as nasal congestion and a "foggy head". 

Other early pregnancy symptoms that are more definite include extreme fatigue, a bloated and crampy abdomen, needing to urinate (much) more often, swollen and kind of painful breasts, a change in your sense of smell and taste, and terrible mood swings. A missed period always takes the cake, of course, and you can take a pregnancy test as soon as you have missed your period if your period is otherwise very regular and predictable. 

KAD, did you end up being pregnant? I am experiencing the same thing(bad allergies) all of the sudden.
Thanks