i'm always hungry even when i'm full, i'm always sleep, i've been constipated, when i eat i sometimes feel like throwing up, i've had headaches, i've been cramping from my lower abdomen, i've had my period last month, today is the 26 and i'm not suppose to have my next period is until 2nd. could i be preganant? wouldn't it be too soon to have the symptoms if i am?

My first suggestion is to take a test about 5 days before your missed period. The hormone won't be noticable until then.

If you have children before they say that the second pregnancy your symptoms are more noticable earlier. It is possible that you became pregnant before your last period and you may have jsut had spotting.

In any case, don't take any medications over the counter and be careful of what you eat until you are for sure about your current status.

Please take a test and speak with your doctor.

Godspeed and good luck!!!!

i actually had that always hungry feeling and ive even had my period the 17th of this month. was the cramping feeling you had like a dull pain off and on on your right side of your stomache because that is what i had a week before my period to the day my period started to now. its off and on. i thought i was pregnant. and i started a day early. which was a little weird for me because im on the pill but missed some. and i start every 28 days. i started light then the next 4 days was very heavy. i had to change my pad every hour. i still feel the symptoms even though my period came. a week before my period i took at least 7 cuz i was for sure i was but they all came back negative. you might be pregnant. when was the last time you had sex? you actually can have symptoms from the day you conceive, even though some people say you cant. women know there body and can tell when there are changes. i know it sucks waiting as am i the type of person who cant wait. but i would wait till about 4 days before your next period to take a first response pregnancy test. if that comes up negative wait till the day your period is suppose to start then take a test if you dont start. good luck best wishes.