HI!!! I want to know can i be Pregnant? i really need somebodys opinion!! Im really worry and scared. My boy friend n me had unprotected sex but he pulled out before he ejaculate but before we had relationship he did urinate... people have told me that if a guy urinate before sex and doesnt ejaculate theres no chance of me gettin pregant can this be true.. i also want to know i had relationship yesterday how long can i wait to do a pregnancy test please answer my question as soon as possible

I can tell you that the "peeing before you ave sex and then pulling out" theory is not true. Anytime you have sexual intercourse with a man you have a chance of getting pregnant, every time! No matter if he pee's before or after.

As far as a preg. tester I think there is one out now that can tell you within a few days but call your pharmacy to make sure and ask them what they reccomend.

You really need to be using condoms from here on out.

Take care :-)

Hi. As the last poster said, the withdrawal method is not the most reliable method of birth control Maybe you should consider using condoms or another form of contraceptives. When did you have the unprotected sex? You can get the morning after pill for 72 hours (I have heard that it is now 120 hours) after unprotected sex. The effectiveness of this pill declines the longer you take it from intercourse, so sooner is better.
When did you last have your period? If it just finished or is due in the next few days then you probably wouldn't get pregnant. I would take a home pregnancy test if you are a few days late for your next period