Hi :-)

My last period was on the 12th of March, my hubby and I didnt use a condom last night during sex. It was deep penetration, but he did not ejaculate inside of me. I know about all the precum stuff, but I'd like to know the likelihood of becoming pregnant from that much. I know it was a mistake to not grab a condom, but you know how those things happen. *shameful smile*

I am soon to be 23, married 3 years with a 9 month old baby if that helps.

And yes I plan to take a test in a few weeks, and check for pregnancy symptoms, but I'd like to have an idea ahead of time before I freak out too much.

Thanks so much for your help everyone.

there is a possability you could be pregnant. i know someone who got pregnant from using the pull out method. so anything could happen. are you on any form on birth control? if not then theres a definate possability. if your periods are normal then you should have ovulated by now or are ovulating right now. so the chances are high. so i would take a test about the time your next period is due. which isnt that far away. be patient i know it sucks but i got pregnant with my 2nd son when my 1st son was only 9 months old. it will be ok. good luck let my know what happens. :D

thanks for your reply. as far as birth control the only thing I am using is condoms. Because I have a blood condition that causes random blood clots, my doctor has advised against me taking any form of birth control other than condoms because of the risk of me developing a pulmonary embolism with long term use :-(

I will be sure to take a pregnancy test as soon as possible. My periods arent always the best predictor lol...after I had my son I was having my periods on the 24th like clockwork then all of a sudden it started coming earlier and earlier until I'm now starting them on the 12th

oh. when i had my first son my periods went back to normal then after i had my 2nd son they were not regular at all i hated that. so i started birthcontrol and now they are regular. but i am ready to have our last child. but i cant stop them yet cuz my husband isnt ready for our last one yet. i hope you are. i loved being pregnat. if you are will this be your first?

what is your email, if you have one i would like to talk more about any more questions you have or about your condition. thanks

this will be my second if I'm pregnant (not sure if I want to be preggers at this moment or not) , my first is 9 months old :)

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

lol. :-D i dont get on mine either that often. dont worry if you are it will be ok. like i said my first son was 9 months old when i found out i was pregnant. it wasnt that hard. now they are closer then ever. if i find out any more info ill let you know. good luck. keep me posted.

just had my period on the 10th, so thank goodness I am not preggers :-)