HI well im 18 and im going through my first pregnacy bi was bleeding at first without cramps But now im spotting brownish spots....its going to be 6 days tommorrow that is been happening and i even took a pregnacey test to see if i was still pregnant and it came back negitive and i called the doctor and they said it might not mean anything but i went to the hospital 3 days ago and they took a blood test and it came back that i was preganant but they couldnt see the baby during the ultrasound.........what does this mean????? did i have a miscarriage????? has anyone else gone through this???? PLEASE HELP I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET!!!!! :?

Hi
well first off . try to relax and stay calm stress does not help the baby , or your body right now .
How long have you been preganant ?
Sex can also cause this bleeding or spots .
More blood flows to your cervix during pregnancy, so it's not unusual to notice spotting after intercourse.
But please get cheecked again by a different doctor a second opinion always is helpful