Last month I was taking my birth control pills at 7:30 pm; however, on several days I took it 5 hours late. I never completely forgot though, I would always remember before I went to bed. During my period (on the placebo pills) I had sex 3 times without a condom. He pulled out each time before coming. The next pill pack, I started taking the pills at 3:30pm so that I would remember to take them more regularly. since then I have taken the pill every day at 3:30pm. What are the chances of becoming pregnant? This occurred 2 weeks ago.

Any time you dont use a condom you have a chance of getting pregnant. The pull out method does not work because pre ejaculation releases sperm so you are getting sperm inside you even before he gets off. As for the birth control I got pregnant with my oldet child while I was on depo. So if you are not wanting to get pregnant the best thing to do is keep taking your birth control as you are but also make him wear a condom. If you look at the paper that comes with the bc it tells you that it is not 100% effective as a matter of fact no bc is. Hope that helps.