My husband and I had sex a few days before my period was supposed to start. It's been a few days and I have shown no signs of starting my period. I feel sick all the time but I eat like Im starving. Is it possible to get pregnant a few days before your period? I was on birth control but didn't take my sugar pills this month and I have not started my next pack yet. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :-)

I doubt if your pregnant if you are on bc and have been taking them like your supposed to. The placebo pills have nothing to do with it so take them or don't it doesn't matter much, they are just pretty much there to keep you on a regular pill taking schedule.
You should get, or have gotten your period about 3 days after your last active pill, tho it has been known to start up right on the day you begin your next pack.
Are you guys trying for a baby?