I am 26 years old, 6' 7" and 204 pounds. pretty good shape. Me and my girlfriend either walk, jog, or ride the bikes 2 miles ore more every night. I drink alot of water and eat good.
The past few days i have had some very distinctive pains in my heart. It came on all of a sudden each time, usually while sitting down relaxed, or when i was driving. They are very sharp feeling and happen every few seconds that will last an hour or more. the longest was up to 2 1/2 hours. I took asprin and the first time just incase and it seemed to help and i layed down and went to sleep. The next afternoon before lunch it started again and i took asprin and it did not help this time so i took some antacids and it did not help. that episode lasted from 11:30 til 2:00. This morning it did it again but only about 20 minutes this time and it went away. I have had chest pains and heartburn in the past, but this was a completely different feeling. I quit smoking almost a year agao and i dont drink alcohol but maybe once a month if that. Usually just special occasions. Does anyone have any thoughts

I would really want you to go get checked out by your doctor ASAP. Men who are experiencing Angina or anything to do with the heart, can have back pain - shoulder. I truly think you are experiencing Angina that CAN lead too a heart attack. there are many things that can help this, you just need someone to diagnose you right away OK? Please let me know how everything works out!