hi,
im 16 and i started smoking marijuana two years ago and for the past three to four months now ive been getting chest pains

well not exactly pains more like a sensation over my heart and sumtimes my back sumtimes my left and right chest area
even beside my armpits

when the pain coems im usuly sitting down never while being active

i know its not my heart due to the ECG test i did witch came out healthy

i must say though that u dont have a great blood supply due to my very mild iron anemia

naturaly my body has a iron anemia due to my minor Thalassemia

ive heard chest pains can be caused by this poor blood supply

yesterday i went to a very upclass hospital
and my docter did some tests (ECG) and said im healthy
just that i should stop smoking marijuana
i havnt smoked marijuana for almost two days now after being a very strong smoker of about a gram a day and the amount of pains has droped from coming and going every 30 mins too, once every 4 hours
BUT the pains is mildly worse.

listen, i really do need sumones help and i would appreciate any answwers
thank you.

PS. the pains usuly only in one spot my whole chets never hurts

Garbage these days bought of the street is mixed with ice,
usually a poor quality weed with no significant high mixed with whatever chemicals gettign you high and at the same time making you sick and wanna freak out !!, I had this happening many times, I simply quit smoking it,
the chest pains you are experiencing is probably your heart trying to fight the chemicals.... quit that garbage , face it, you do not need that in your life...

Cheers !

Within a few minutes after smoking marijuana, the heart begins beating more rapidly and the blood pressure drops. Marijuana can cause the heart beat to increase by 20 to 50 beats per minute, and can increase even more if other drugs are used at the same time.
Because of the lower blood pressure and higher heart rate, researchers found that users' risk for a heart attack is four times higher within the first hour after smoking marijuana.
Also I have noticed if i get realy high I forget to breath normaly.I actualy have noticed that I quit breathing all together for somtimes up to a half a minute before I realize it.