I’ve been having irregular heart beats in past few weeks and in past five days also chest pain. It is like I have something heavy pressuring my chest. They last only for a few minutes, but it is very uncomfortable and disturbing. I am little anxious and I thought that this is cause of my irregular heart beats, but now I am starting to think that is heart related problem. Do I have some heart disease?

It is hard to say, but it is very possible. Each type of heart disease has different symptoms and again many heart problems have similar symptoms. The symptoms you experience depend on the type and severity of your heart condition. Learn to recognize the situations that cause them. Irregular heart beats and chest pain sounds to me like angina, however, I am not a doctor so you need to see a doctor as soon as it’s possible.

it might just be an anxiety disorder