hi am 16 and I suddenly started feeling random and hurtful chest pains. Also I have a big headache at where the neck and skull connect. Also nu breathing becomes heavier right after chest pains. I dnt what's wrong. Now I have a tendancy not to eat at lunch at school any more and I usually always eat and am always hungry.
Am scared, nothing is right to me and I do not want to overreact. O I always have chest pains on the left side by my heart.please help me am nervous....

Do you feel any pain in your arms, neck, jaw, shoulder or back? Do you sweat a lot? Do you feel dizziness? It could be angina pectoris. It is described as pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the center of your chest. Angina is caused by reduced blood flow to your heart muscle. Your blood carries oxygen, which your heart muscle needs to survive. When your heart muscle isn't getting enough oxygen, it causes a condition called ischemia. It is quite uncommon in teenagers but it can be provoked by high pressure, high blood cholesterol or triglyceride levels, lack of exercise, obesity, stress. I believe that stress is one of the main causes of all of our illness. You could talk to your doctor about it if you don't get better soon.

i experience something similar, though it might be completely different condition. what feels like my lungs hurt like f**k, i end up on the ground, and it will happen about 5 times on a day that it happens. it doesnt happen everyday, about ounce a mounth, and on the day it happens i will be struggling to breathe, like there is no oxygen in the air or something. i dont drink/smoke any substances.

I remember having those "strokes", how I called them, when I was younger. Fortunately, I survived. XD I found that chest pain is a very common complaint with teenagers. Fortunately, in most cases the cause is not linked to a heart problem. The cause of chest pain in teenagers is tenderness of the chest wall and the most common chest wall disorder is the precordial catch syndrome. However, the state is not serious and the pain disappears in time. Teens involved in regular athletic activities frequently experience chest pain that results from smashes with other athletes or muscle sprains due to lack of proper warming up. Perhaps some of this is due to normal adolescent anxiety and stress.