Hi

I have suffered from Heart Palpitations for Many Years. Around 5 Years ago I had Heart Palpitations which would not stop, so went to the Hospital and they injected me with a drug to stop the Palpitation. Since then I have had severe Stomach Problems. I have an Endoscope a few days later and this showed Stomach acid (Don’t know if this same as Gastritis). I was given Esomeprazole, I felt better but this never cured the Stomach Problems but my Heart Palpitations came to an end.

Around 5 months ago I felt a severe stabbing pain on the left side of my chest. This lasted around 5 seconds and eased to a mild Ache. I went to the hospital and had all the Heart Tests, Blood Test etc. The results were all clear and they said the pain was not from the Heart. Since then I have had this severe stabbing pain on my left side of my chest around 3 times. I have also had pain in my left arm almost every day and had Palpitations in my Neck a few times. Been to GP several time but not got anywhere. Went to an Herbalist who said I have Gas in my stomach which is causing all this. I had a Stool test around 2 weeks ago and Doctors found that I had Helicobacter Pylori. I am currently taking medication for this. I also have other Symptoms such as:-

·         Irregular Heart Beats (everyday)

·         Palpitation in Neck (a few time in last 5 months)

·         Pain in left side of chest (Mild ache and sometimes stabbing, Everyday)

·         Left Arm Pain (almost everyday)

·         Shoulder Pain (everyday)

·         Stomach problems such as bloating, Gas etc. (Had this for years)

·         Helicobacter Pylori (told I had this around 2 weeks ago)

·         Panic Attacks (especially when I have pain, don’t know if pain is prolonged by the Panic Attacks

These symptoms do not worsen when I exercise, however last week I had around 5 oranges, some grapes and a Banana at the same time, which resulted in severe chest pain. Doctors are saying all these symptoms are from Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks. They also said it could by caused by the Helicobacter Pylori. I am just really worried. I keep thinking it something more serious and that the Doctors have missed something and are not paying attention to my symptoms.

My question is, has anyone else had all of these symptoms? If yes, did you manage to find out what the cause was? I am just so worried and want to get some understanding of where this might be heading. Thank you so much in advance.

Although I am sorry that you are feeling this way- I thank you for sharing this. I have been going through same thing. For the past 5 years as well. In the past 3 years has been worse. Past year the worst. I have been diagnosed with panic disorder. Then also GERD. Then also hormone imbalance. What I really gather from all of the testing- blood monthly, saliva monthly, EKG, ECG, MRI, CT, Endoscopy, colonoscopy, hormone testing from specialist (primary doctor can not give in depth tests for anything- always see specialist for which ever area)- My hormones are off set...I got on hormone replacement which has helped balance my entire system. It is a domino effect. I was super stressed in my life. I was covered in worry. I started eating poorly for the first time in my life, not exercising like i always had, sleeping alot of wanting to sleep but staring at ceiling, worried all the time- and then all the pains set in. It was horrifying. I went to hospital several times thinking I had or was having heart attack. Was so so scary.
Still is scary. Happens every now and again. I went 7 months with no pain. I was doing hormones as prescribed- and eating very well and walking 4-5 times per week and doing yoga 2x week. Then i had rough month- very stressful with family situation- and all the pains came back. I also experience bloating and gas when i get anxiety. I will have to urinate frequently and i cant hold meals in for long. To me i think its all stress related. I think stress took a tole and set my hormones apart...and the hormones control everything- so then my whole system got messed up. Best advise i can share is to slow life down...go to hormone specialist...walk frequently...stay away from stressed people and stressful work...drink alot of water...meditate...eat light meals. Dont eat heavy food - dont eat alot of red meat- stay away from processed foods. I think the food we eat these days is literally killing our society. Learn about good nutrition if you arent already doing so. Take high EPA fish oil daily = atleast 1200mg. Is a calm for the system. Good for heart and blood. I take at night to help body rest. Get plenty of sleep. Do not drink alcohol. Too hard on liver when other chemicals offset. Thanks again for your post. I am next having heart specialist check for Prinzmetal Angina- can only be detected when having spasm- so goes undetected by all tests. Is not major life threat- but can weaken the heart over time and lead to damage or heart attack. Spirulina is awesome daily source of omegas and greens- you can live on it. Between that and fishoil- you can change your daily life huge. Get rid of most pains. Best wishes. THanks again for sharing. Amber

Adam_0001 wrote:

Hi

·         Shoulder Pain (everyday)

My question is, has anyone else had all of these symptoms? If yes, did you manage to find out what the cause was? I am just so worried and want to get some understanding of where this might be heading.

Thank you so much in advance.

I have suffered from similiar symptoms and felt the same as you. I have gastritis and and esophogeal ulcer. It causes chest and arm pain commonly. The heart works the hardest when it is aiding in digestion and since you are having problems with your stomach acid and stomach emptying it is normal for the heart to pound harder. The venal vegas nerve is also there and any inflammation upsets it which controls your blood pressure. Your heart then responds to a change in blood pressure. These are all gastro related so take some comfort in that, however work on finding out what is triggering the problems. For me it was caffiene, alcohol, peppermint and nuts. When I limit certain things for a long period of time my symptoms disappear.

I have had the exact same symptoms along with 2mnths of diarrhea..... and yes I also have H. Pylori. I have started antibiotic treatment and im having the same symptoms occuring. Am at the point where food also gives me the same symptoms.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I have been going through the same thing. I was diagnosed with H-Pylori in 2005 and treated. Then about 3 wks ago I got very sick. A high fever and severe chest pain on arm pain on the left side. So I went to the doctor and I was tested for H-Pylori and I still have it. Never got rid of it. The agravating thing is that in 2005 I asked my doctor should I be retested to make sure it is gone. She said no. Now 7 years later I still have had it all this time. I am also gluten intolerance and I don't feel good. My chest and arm pain hurts so bad. I went in for a stress test which came back fine. However 3 wks ago my doctor did an EKG and he said I have had a myocardial infarction some time in my life. From 2001 till 2009 I was seeing doctor's for chest pain's, high blood pressure. I wander why they didn't find it then? I don't trust doctors. From 1988 till 1992 I was in out of ER's, doctors offices with severe stomache pain. In 1992 my gallbladder ruptured. However I know who has a hand on me. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I pray daily and moment by moment. God Bless you and I hope you feel better soon. As far as medication Probiotics, Vitamin D, Calcium, Aloe Vera gel capsuls, Gluten free diet, Prilosec OTC.

dear,
i also having same same pain and symptoms.

but docuters didint found any thing.

please advcie any best medicine.

Hi i have had the similar problems recently. i have not gotten ant clear results and that is the scary part. i have palpitations, chest pains which the doc told me was gastritis then acid re flux. i have neck and shoulder pains, light headedness, weakness in my arms and legs sometimes, stomach cramps, shortness of breath sometimes a cough because i get a little tickle in my throat i have a lot of mucus too. i sometimes think that when the anxiety comes along that i am going to die which makes it worse. i will remember you in my prayers and i hope that you find you answers soon. My comfort has been that sometimes James 1:23. God does not give you anything you cannot handle.

As for me, I've experienced most of the symptoms but not the heart palpitation. Gastritic is the bloody culprit but it is really tricky. Find out what are the foods and drinks that trigger these attacks. Smoking and tea would guarantee an attack for me.

Thanks for your reasonable and useful information. I have the same problems specially when I eat heavy foods.When I chew a dimethicone pill the pain gets better. Also I have high blood pressure. Anyway, tomorrow I will go to the hospital for heart bit checking and stuffs. I would post any new information that probably I get from the results and my doctor recognition.

I knw its a long time u all didn't post here But um having the same symptoms for about 6 months nw I just need u to tell what did u do and what are ur advices ?? Please um in bad need to ur help all :( Thanks in advance

As I explained about 2 month ago, I have left side chest pain, shoulder, neck and left hand pain. I have also My doctor urged me to go to the hospital for she suspected that it could lead to heart attack since I have also high diastolic blood pressure. Anyway, I went to the urgent care department closed to us. They took my blood pressure, heartbeat, blood test, X-ray from chest and some checkup. Fortunately, the results showed that every thing is okay in terms of my heart and blood. Then, when I explained that the pain decreases after I chew Dimethicone (I have also usually flatulence in the evening) and the extra gas of my stomach releases by burp, the resident doctor said those symptoms could be due to my stomach issue. A week after, my family doctor called me after receiving the results from hospital. Then I explained her every thing. I asked my doctor to prescribe me a H-Pylory test. she did and it was positive! I have not still started the medication period (which includes some especial antibiotics for stomach), but I hope that it could cure those symptoms.

Hi there I have exactly the same problems & become so paranoid that I think it's a heart attack.However I was diagnose
with Peptic ulcer a few years ago, but never had these chest & left arm pains so bad.I am just so wooried @ times & want more answers to this.

Hi I am having the same symptoms as well. I have been diagnosed with H Pylori nd was on antibiotics for it but it did not help. Mine seems to be getting worse. I am starting to have constant pain in my left arm and today it is in up to my shoulder blade. I also have the bad chest pains. That is the scariest part for me. Would love to know if anyone has been cured from this and what they were to get rid of it. I have been fighting this for over a year now and so tired of it.

Yes I have the same problems for over a year now it's not fun I've had several tests on heart and fixing to try to go to. Cardiologist I even had gall bladder surgery to try to stop the pain it didn't help it just added pain but they said it needed to be removed if you have any questions

I had these same symptoms a couple of years ago. I went through all the same tests & specialists- heart,digestive and back to my regular doctor a number of times. I went to the emergency room once, because I was sure I was having a heart attack or stroke. They told me it was anxiety and stress. I am the calmest person on the planet, so I know they were wrong about that. ... It turns out it was a pinched nerve in my neck. If all else fails, try seeing an autonomic neurologist. Make sure its an autonomic specialist. It worked wonders for me. I am totally cured two years later, after a year or more of fighting with this.