hi i have taken cocaine for about 2 years normally just at the weekend and occasionally in the week as well as smoking weed since i was 15 and im now 21.the other day i took about half a gram of coke and had a few joints,just before going to bed i smoked a joint really quickly afterwards my chest was really tight in the top left bout 2 to 3" above my heart towards my arm pit and my left arm felt like it was asleep or numb.after bout an hour or 2 it calmed down and i went to sleep.the next few days it felt tender but nothing like it had been that nite and when i smoked a joint it didnt feel right.a week later i did a few lines of coke and the tightness came back again not as bad but still pretty noticable.it isnt a pain as such just as if ive pulled a muscle.can anyone tell me if cocaine can cause muscle strain in that area or what the problem could be?

stop using the drugs!

Guest wrote:

stop using the drugs!

I am having tightness in my left arm pit close to my hear a little bit of sharp pains here and there and it goes into my back,I have been experiencing this for a few weeks,I am so afraid it is to do with my heart everyone says it is stress plus i sleep on this arm, Is this normal? should i be worried,I do suffer from anxiety and i do not do srugs or drink alchol

you need to get off the coke, it might be to late i use to smoke a lot of marijuana myself and i did crystal meth as well with it and one day i just starting getting anxiety now i have it for life, hopefully you dont..

i have the same problem. i did alot of coke and then all of a sudden i started getting panic attacks...but i have pain in my left arm...which isnt a symptom of a panic attack. i get the pain all the time in my chest and arm and i havent done coke in a year...my doctor gave me an ekg a while ago but im having the pain right now. im 20yrs old...am i having a heart attack? i never heard anyone else have the same problem. it also hurts in my back.