On Saturday I ran my first marathon on a quite hilly, but very beautiful course :wiggle: . Pre race I estimated I would run about 5 hours -My chip time was 4.59.41 .

sounds like a happy ending to me

congratulations!

Super huge congrats! You are an amazing woman, truly you are!!! :wiggle:

Sqeeeakin' the sub 5! :coach:

Woo hoo! Way to go! I run my first in a month, so you give me hope!

Well done you old ANZAC !!!

That's great, good for you. I was wondering about your IM. :?

Great job. How did you feel after?

Great job. How did you feel after?
Wet :? . Story of my life this season - it has poured with rain for every event except one . I felt fantastic! Went back to our holiday house and wandered off the front lawn into the freezing lake for 15 mins of leg soaking, then a mineral water soak, shower and burger and chips, followed later by dinner and copious quantities of Chardonnay .

Great job. How did you feel after?
Wet :? . Story of my life this season - it has poured with rain for every event except one . Sounds like my kind of 'thon weather. Congratulations on your first! You did excellent! :thumbsup:

That's great!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly agree with you! I just want you to know that I am very glad that I have read your post and hoping that you will not stop writing this kind of post.

Wow! Congrats! Only if i can do that!