I have a baby that is 15 months old. I am so afraid, each time I see he does not feeling good I am going crazy. It is so hard to look at your baby sick. That is why I need to know what I should expect. I know there are some common childhoods diseases that almost every kid need to pass. Can you tell me more about symptoms of these diseases and its treatment?

I understand it is very hard to look someone so weak and unprotected suffer, when you cannot help. However, you need to know there are some phases in everyone’s life he needs to fight. Those childhood diseases I am going to tell you are common and easy to pass, without some consequences. Chickenpox occurs as red, itchy, spots or blisters scattered over the entire body. Calamine lotion is used as symptomatic treatment to reduce itching, and sometimes antiviral medicines in severe cases. Next common childhood disease is whooping cough, characterized by long fits of coughing. This might be followed by wheezy breathing and vomiting; in treatment is important fresh air. Fifth disease is marked with red specks on cheeks, nose, arms, thighs and buttocks of your baby. This childhood disease is often known as slapped cheek syndrome, and it cannot be treated, but it disappears by itself. Roseola and scarlet fever are some childhood diseases that you might experience, though it is not possible your child catch all of those.